Bankruptcy Lawyers in San Diego
We Provide a Caring and Comprehensive Legal Service.
We Help You Achieve Freedom From Debt!
Payment Plan Available | Se Habla Español
Experienced And Qualified Representation
Contact Chang & Diamond today to schedule a free initial consultation. Learn how filing for bankruptcy protection will protect your assets and give you a fresh start.
Informative - We respond to messages and emails almost immediately
Accessible - We want to hear from our clients so we make ourselves accessible to them.
Experienced - Over 30 years of personal attention to cases like yours.
San Diego’s Bankruptcy Attorneys You Can Trust
Book a Free Consultation With Ease
See Our Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Do You Need To File For Bankruptcy?
- You have to borrow money from your friends and family.
- You can’t keep up with your bills.
- It’s becoming hard to afford basic necessities.
- You’re deep in credit card debt.
- Creditors are harassing you.
- You might be facing foreclosure and wage garnishments.
Can You File For Bankruptcy Without An Attorney?
What Are The Benefits Of Filing For Bankruptcy?
- Regaining financial freedom.
- Getting rid of debt.
- Preventing property repossession.
- Stopping collection actions.
- Handling creditors.
- Keeping your assets.
How Long Do Bankruptcy Cases Last?
The exact time frame varies on a case-by-case basis and depends on the Chapter you file. If you file Chapter 7, it may last four to five months. On the other hand, Chapter 13 typically lasts as long as it’s necessary to pay off the debt, which could be several years. Reach out to our seasoned bankruptcy attorneys in San Diego, and they’ll give you more precise information during your free initial consultation.
What Can A Bankruptcy Lawyer Do For You?
- Explain the entire bankruptcy process to you.
- Answer any questions you might have.
- Provide you with professional legal representation from start to finish.
- Handle your creditors instead of you.
- Make sure your claim is filed in a correct and timely manner.
How Do You Find The Best Bankruptcy Attorney?
- Having extensive experience.
- Specializing in bankruptcy.
- Positive reviews and client testimonials.
- Being familiar with local bankruptcy rules and procedures in San Diego.
Which Bankruptcy Lawyer Iin San Diego & The Surrounding Area Should You Hire?
At Chang & Diamond, our expert bankruptcy attorneys are there for you every step of the way. From the no-charge initial consultation to the filings and proceeding and the very end when you get your fresh start, you’ll get our undivided attention and expertise for whatever you need. Give us a call, schedule your appointment, and let us take you to a debt-free future.